I have been trying to figure out what I am really doing and where I really want to go, right? So I started thinking last night and the following questions popped into my head. I would love to hear your answers…
- If all the ties that bind you were broken, what would you do?
- A few close friends or lots of casual acquaintances? Which do you have and which would you prefer?
- The future. Hopeful or depressing?
- Which do you prefer to watch, the sunrise or the sunset?
- The time of year you enjoy most – Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter?
- And the old standby, chocolate or vanilla?
These were just some of the things I was trying to use to define where I am and where I want to be. OK, the chocolate / vanilla thing just kind of popped in there and sounded fun. For the record, I know it is boring, but in ice cream I am a vanilla person. In cakes, candies, and most other foods I am a chocolate person. Very deep, rich, dark chocolate.
So, come on and let me know where you are on these!