Consultation & Training
- Database Design and Technical Development
- Internet and Local System Security and Disaster Preparedness
- Website Design, Development, and Maintenance
- Office Software, Processes, and Automation
- Corporate Report Design and Deployment
- Database Development and Reporting – Crystal Reports, Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, MySQL
- Web and Internet Platforms – ASP, ASP.NET, IIS, SharePoint, WordPress
- Client and Server Development – VB, VB.Net, PHP
- Mac OSX
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Server
Digital technologies are having a huge impact on people in the home and in the workplace. Drawing on years of experience as an engineer, programmer, system architect, developer, trainer and Information Systems manager I now devote my time to technical systems consulting, development, training, and writing. For more details on what I have written, check out my list of publications.
I am currently a systems programmer for the Medical University of South Carolina in pediatrics. My personal business continues to exist to develop websites and business systems for small to medium businesses in the local area.
PO Box 80174
Charleston, SC 29416