I was thinking about all the cool stuff that happened over the past year, and started to be amazed. Amid all the financial problems and other difficulties, a lot of good stuff went on. So many good things happened that I decided to write them down. And trust me, there are even more than are on this list…
- Attended Charleston’s first Barcamp!
- Reunited with old friends like Liz, Lydia, etc… all on FaceBook
- Great relationships with clients – both new and old
- Attended another great SEWE with my wife. Love the Dock Dogs!
- Returned to Road Atlanta with kids!
- I received my beloved TR4
- Our new cat and kittens
- A full year of working for myself – rough spots and learning, but great overall
- A bunch of new friends like Hillary, JaredWSmith, Xarker and XarkGirl, CalWeb, TS_Elliott, stevejberry, ShopperAnnie, Propellerhead1, WebPRGirl, Vhanna26, HeatherSolos, AndraWatkins, kennethandrews, CrypticFragment, McMac51, EyeBee, Jose,Chells, Heidi, CaananTully, SimonAshton, SkimTheOcean, Jessica, ImaBug … and many others that I haven’t mentioned!
There are actually lots more, like volunteering with the church, working with the Hilton Head Concours, spending time with the family, my dad’s 75th birthday, teaching some great students and such. But, you get the picture. Don’t forget to look at the good times. When you write it all down, you just may have more than you counted on.