Do you know who is using your Facebook account? Here is a good exercise to do every now and then….
- In Facebook go up to “Home” drop down up there in the top right corner.
- Drop it down to “Account Settings”
- Once in account settings, choose “Apps” from the list on the far left.
- Look at all the applications, websites, and such that you have authorized through you FaceBook account and that may have access to post as you, have access to all your friends and their information, have access to all your photos, etc…
- Get rid of all the ones you don’t recognize. Heck, get rid of a bunch you do recognize! If you need them back, you can reauthorize them later.