Thought I would just pass along an interesting video from YouTube. This is just one of many that can be found there. The gentleman who is made this video, and many others under the name “Trolley69”, is Ted Roy whom I became acquainted with due to the Model Rail Radio podcast. What you will see in Ted’s videos are a lot of traction modeling in N Scale (1:160), G scale (1:24), and restoration work on 1’=12″ scale traction equipment at the Connecticut Trolley Museum. A man after my own heart!
Welcome to The Social Media Monster podcast! This first episode, episode number 0, is an introduction to the podcast and what you can expect in the future. If you have comments or questions, please send them in. Either use the contact form provided above or call the listener line at (843) 628-6379.
Websites, people and things mentioned in this episode:
- CreateSouth 2010
- Charleston County Library Small Business Networking Lunch
- Tee Morris – Author and keynote speaker of CreateSouth
- All A Twitter – Tee Morris’s personal and professional guide to Twitter
We are currently producing some podcasts on various social media topics, so stay tuned. Currently planned are:
- Introduction to The Social Media Monster
- An Introduction to Social Media – Part 1
- An Introduction to Social Media – Part 2
- Tips and Tricks for Twitter
- FaceBook Group Landing Pages
Again, these are the ones that are planned and/or almost in the can. If you have any specific topics you would like us to address, please let us know.
Another thing, how long do you prefer podcasts to be? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? An hour? When you listen to a podcast, how much time do you set aside?